Allison Krause is a hottie.
What is your opinion on bluegrass?
IMO i think some of it is okay. Any certain person that everyone likes...please share.
I have a chi-hua-hua-hua and it has no teeth-teeth-teeth.
Allison Krause is a hottie.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
personally i hate it..it has no melody..its juss not goin anywhere..lol
--sorry bluegrass fans
my papaw plays the banjo...lol..that has nothin to do with it..but yea he does
i dont like it..i just dont
I like some bluegrass...More than anything, I appreciate it.
There is a singer/songwriter named AJ Roach. He's from Rye Cove and has a song called Scott County. He lives in San Fran now and does shows across the US. He has an album and it's awesome. His lyrics are awesome and he is extremely talented. He has a bluegrass feel but he also brings in elements of folk, country, blues, etc. Here is a link to his webpage.
Okay - I'll stop street-teamin' now....
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
I personally don't like it...
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
I can count on one hand, sometimes on finger the number of performers I like. I appreciate it, but just doesn't click with me, not something I want to sit around listening to. I like Nickel Creek and Allison most of the time, and thats about the extent of it, although I'd probably like a few more if I listened more.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I like some of it as well...It's like all genres of music some musicians can play it and some just don't have a clue...Except rap or shall I say crap who cares about it anyway.
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
Download: Old Crow Medicine Show - Wagon Wheel
Great song!
Download?? Downloading music is illegal and I can not support it....*waves at Big Brother*
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Bookmarks